What's new in this version?
* Kernel: It depends on the model will be one version or another. (Modified and optimized by Javilonas)
* Enigma2: 18-09-2016
* Open Source: https://github.com/OpenLD
* Image: OpenLD - 18-09-2016
* BusyBox: v1.24.1 (optimized by javilonas)
* Drivers: The most current.
* Skin Default: "MetrixHD for OpenLD" https://github.com/OpenLD/enigma2-plugin-skins-metrixhd
* Webinterface: OpenWebif Version OWIF 0.4.9 (Update)
* Distro version: OpenLD - 3.0
* Expert mode enabled by default
* It keeps the Original OpenLD BootLogo
* Multiple changes Enigma2 https://github.com/OpenLD/enigma2 (Several Bugs Fixed)
* GStreamer 1.9.0 (git)
* Add llmnrd, python-beautifulsoup and python-html for default.
* Update Multiple plugins in addons.
* By default brings drivers for smsc75xx, rt3573, rt5572, rt73, asix, rt3070, ax88179-178a and rtl8192cu
* Changes in the EPG system for 3 days (for 7 days use EPGImport or CrossEPG - Not included by default -).
* The channel list updated with new bouquets and updating.
* Update satellites.xml
* Update terrestrial.xml
* Update cables.xml
* Add atsc.xml
* New options to create, delete or save the EPG.
* Reorganize blue panel with improved real-time information and other fixes.
* New function to remove the flashing dashed line (VBI).
* Enhanced the information systems channel coding information.
* New settings for NTP (Now it is selectable by Country).
* Fixed problem with OpenLD picons in each restart the external directory is automatically detected and mounted.
* Fixes in Mediaplayer and Moviecenter.
* Redesigning the default skin style remains modifiable to everyone's taste, but the initial setup will display the default miniTV and picons service + InfoBar.
* On the change of channel support from the channel list, you need to press the OK button 2 times (that is configurable to taste).
* You can disable and leave like as in previous versions.
* Improvements in the EPG LIST (Infobar, graphic, etc.).
* New options for recording and timeshift.
* The default InfoBase is displayed for 8 seconds (the time is increased).
* Improvements to decode http streams incoming/outgoing.
* Improvements to audio AC3 / DTS.
* Improvements to subtitles.
* Video initial configuration optimized default. (Still configurable to taste).
* Enhancements channel search as well as arrangements for the use of the motor.
* Improvements in the common interface.
* Reduced the size of the texts in much of the skin.
* There may be faults with the current skin and uncommon softcams, if it is the case please report it for later settlement in next updates.
* I'm still digging With dvbsnoop for new pid table for titles in Movistar+, in next updates will be back 7 days for MHW2. Sorry :(
* Can I forget something, anyway, all changes are in the git OpenLD.
* Fixed all reports read on the forum.
* If you are satisfied with my work, you can donate by paypal for a beer or one cofee ;)
* It is very likely that I forget many things.